Why are you thinking the way you are thinking now?
Why are you acting like that now?
Why did you just take that strange decision which is very unlike yourself?
- You think God’s attitude towards you has changed because of some short-coming in you or a mistake you made.
- or you think you are unworthy of love and appreciation because you’re too far down the drain.
- The situation at hand looks so overwhelming that you’ve stopped seeing the “Almightiness” of God and are seeing the “almightiness” of your stuff instead.
- Some devil is whispering some nasty stuff into your ear and you’re beginning to believe it.
- Some nay-sayer is speaking negativism into your mind and it’s taking its toll on you.
- You’ve seen another person perish because of the same situation and you don’t see how you’re going to escape it yourself.
- You happen to believe you’re the only person…
View original post 139 more words