Never downgrade yourself in order to be accepted in lower circles,
Those who need you will upgrade themselves to your level
Then they will join your club.
Remember, many look up to you for inspiration and leadership.
Do not disappoint them because you want to please people who have refused to grow up.
You may stoop down to bring them up,
But never stoop too low as to become one of them.
The world needs the big you, the courageous you, the brave you.
Stoop to conquer.
Yes, you can.
- Just believe in yourself and you’ll get there.
- There’s nothing in the world that can stop you from getting there.
- Dream big and you’ll achieve big.
No, you can’t.
- You’re not the right color.
- You’re too short.
- It’s too costly for you.
Strike a balance.
- It’s possible, but you have to get so talented no one will notice your color but only your talent.
- You can do it, but be ready to jump higher than the tallest fellow on the pitch.
- You can afford it, but be ready to cut down on your expenditure and forgo a lot of stuff you would normally want to buy.
Yes, you can; but be ready to roll your sleeves and get to work, whatever work entails for you (studying, connecting, investing, praying, fasting, sowing etc).