Life is like a coin with two faces on it. You choose the side that will influence your existence. It is a decision you must take or else circumstances, people and events will do so for you. Choose the bright side of life.
- Choose to celebrate your gifts and talents rather than lament because of your weakness.
- Trust that God loves you more than the devil hates you.
- Live in hope rather than despair and hopelessness.
- Appreciate the good people do to you and choose to minimize and ignore the hurt they cause you.
- See your past errors and mistakes as lessons to learn from and not condemnation to live with.
- See every challenge as an opportunity to exercise your gifts and talents.
- See God as a loving father and not a wicked task master.
- Choose to see life from the right perspective.