The kind of life you live could be a result of the quality of your thoughts..
Posts tagged ‘quality’
Many people never achieve their goals in life because they have consciously or unconsciously chosen to be mediocre. They wonder why they never seem to excel like X or Y. They have not realized that the set of values by which they live is a set up for mediocrity and consequently a sub-standard life.
HOW DOES MEDIOCRITY MANIFEST?
- When you lack the desire and determination to pursue excellence and the higher things in life.
- When you get satisfaction from a sub-standard quality of life.
- When you are unwilling to pay the price and go for a better alternative even when it is possible to do so.
- When you are stuck in the rut of your weaknesses and will not challenge limitations and obstacles on your way.
When you do not believe that God is whom He says He is, that He can do what He says He can do, when you do not believe in yourself as a well of potential created by God you will live a life that is below expectations. Low self-esteem is usually a result of ignorance about who you are and what you have in Christ. When Jesus came on the scene, He knew exactly who He was so no amount of negative appellations and criticism could put Him down.
When you look at creation you will see a Creator who loves quality. You are created in His image, so that quality is innate in you.
- Get to know the Word of God and what He says about you. You are fearfully and wonderfully created (Psalms 139:14). You are a chosen generation (I Peter 2:9).
- You deserve the best things in life. You are blessed because you are of the household of faith. (Galatians 3:7-9).
- Make up your mind to be the best, to go for excellence in everything you do. You can do it (Philippians 4:13).