The neighborhood where you live and it’s reality should not define the way we see the entire city.
We have to get beyond our individual reality to properly appreciate life as a whole.
- You were born in a palace; life is not just about living in palaces.
- You got hurt by a woman; all women are not “hurters”.
- You got jilted by the man you love; all men don’t jilt ladies.
- You’ve been smiling since the day you were born; someone near you needs you in their life to give them their first smile in life.
- A yellow-skinned man raped your daughter. All yellow-skinned men are not rapists.
- You’ve lived in affluence all your life; some of your neighbors live on less than a dollar a day.
May our hearts be bigger than our personal experiences.
Let’s be open-minded; let’s look beyond our individual reality and we’ll find a lot of people we can help, and we’ll make the world a better place.